We believe that parent and/or guardian involvement is critical to the academic, social and emotional success of our students. We invite and encourage participation at the school and at the District level. Ways to get involved include:
- attending Edmonton Public Schools Board Meetings.
- joining the Alberta School for the Deaf School Council.
- engaging in conversation at the Meet the Team event and (new) Parent Information Series sessions.
- participating in case conferences and student led learning conferences.
- volunteering at the school, in classrooms or on field trips.
- supporting community partnership events hosted at our school.
- following school updates through our website, parent information board and our school wide quarterly newsletter.
For more information please contact Alberta School for the Deaf directly by email, phone, TTY, or Video Phone, by request. See the Contact Us page of this website for more information.
Alberta School for the Deaf looks forward to collaborating with parents and/or guardians in support of student learning and public education.